Home

The Best Friend Contract



-I promise to listen to my best friend.
(EVEN IF IT’S ABOUT WEIRD STUFF, VIDEO GAMES, ETC.)
-I promise to keep in touch with my best friend at all times.
-I promise to be there when my best friend needs me.
-I promise to be honest at all times with my best friend.
-I promise never to keep anything from my best friend.
(UNLESS IT’S A SURPRISE PARTY FOR HIM/HER.)
-I promise to help my best friend grow into a better person.
-I promise to set aside school work and myself when my best friend has problems and needs to talk.
-I promise to always let my best friend know anything and everything.
-I promise to laugh WITH, not AT, my best friend.
(UNLESS THEY DO SOMETHING REALLY STUPID OR FUNNY.)
-I promise to never do anything to screw up our friendship.
-I promise to not fall for my best friend. Ever.